8.4.12

Outfit "Happy Easter"





I want this to start with saying, happy easter to all of you! What are you up to today? This morning the husband and I went to shoot some outfit pictures and walk the dogs. It was so quiet outside! Love the sound of nature! In a few hours we are lewaving to my parents in law for a wonderful diner together.

But now, the outfit. I really have a crush on the Acne Trashed Zip Back Denim Skirt (see it here) ever since I saw it on Evengelie from Styleheroïne. Unfortunatly that particular skirt is a "little" bit out of my price range... Ever since I decided I coudn't afford the skirt I went looking for the perfect denim skirt. That turned out to be a hell of a search, but then I found this skirt at River Island. I know, it's not trashed or exactly a pencil skirt but I love it! It's just the pefect length, fit and washing. I chose to style it with tight (it's a little bit too cold for bare legs), my pistol boots (I know, again, but I love them so much) and my comfy Chunky Knit Jumper from Topshop.

Hope you like it and have a wonderful first day of Easter!


River Island Denim Skirt
Topshop Chunky Knit Jumper
Primark Belt
Sacha Pistol Boots
Chanel Lipstick
Barbara de Ru Bag 




15 comments:

  1. Amazing, you look so pretty! Love the photos and you have a cool blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit. adore this post, love. I hope you and your family had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures!!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/
    http://underfashionarrest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice skirt

    http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt it's kind of perfect

    xx

    TFC

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one awesome jumper - looks so comfy. Great photos!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! You look great.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love that jumper i wore t today x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Look Grate Share my Blog please.............

    Ladies shrugs

    women evening gowns

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are gorgeous girl! and what a lovely blog. I can feel your good energy thru these cool pictures :) keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the location of these photos. Looks so peaceful and scenic. Hope your week is going well!
    www.thekeytochic.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...