10.9.12

Outfit "Black bohemian"




And when you think summer is almost over it starts all over again. Not that I'm complaining! A whole weekend of sunshine and great temperatures with my love! Spend the whole saturday morning inside my home though. I had an impulse and decided to clean my closet and make-up stuff. Especially the make-up took some time. There were so many products I haven't used for years! After I threw the old stuff out I cleaned my brushes and tried(!) to clean my make-up bag. My make-up bag turned out to be a lost case. I guess some of my many powders opened up because the whole bottom of the bag was pink/brown (black was the original color). It couldn't be saved so after my cleaning impulse I went to the store and shopped a new make-up bag and some new make-up for fall. I've spend the remaining weekend outside with many magazines and drinks!

About the look. The scarf in my hair is a new thing I wanted to try out. Do you like it? Hope you all had an amazing weekend!


H&M Dress and Scarf
Zara Fringe Vest
Replay Sandals (old)
RayBan Sunnies
Chanel Lipstick (new in, remember this one?)


19 comments:

  1. Love your outfit but my fave part is the sandals!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s great and awesome way to chosse what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like your outfit :)
    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/ *

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fringed items, totally into that right now :-D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the zara fringed vest! Pretty outfit.

    Http://www.twentyone08.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. your skin is luminous! you look fabulous

    xo

    lydia from vintage2vogue

    http://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look, nice sandals!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful blog
    I'll be very grateful if you coul let you opinion in my blog

    Xoxo

    mymelroseavenue.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. erg leuk!!
    xo

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey. Leuke blog heb je!
    Mijnes is ook heeeeeel leuk: http://lolajezebel.blogspot.nl/
    Check hem eens als je zin hebt.

    Liefs x Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Really great outfit, love the vest!
    This is my blog, http://thefashionistaswardrobe.blogspot.com wouldn't be nice to follow each other?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog, your good! check out these accessories
    www.mimi-licious.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit ;)

    R.

    http://rougezo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...